Construction Field Inspector
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects as if they were your own? If so, be a part of a company whose mission is to strengthen the communities we serve. JEO isn’t just any company. We are a relationship-based company, who cares about people and our clients. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
The Construction Field Inspector will:
- Provide on-site inspection services for municipal/county/state improvement projects
- Review applicable construction standards, regulations and contract requirements necessary for the completion of assigned tasks
- Coordinate design and construction operations meeting applicable contract requirements
- Assist with design calculations
- Record and organize progress files, email correspondence, design alterations and project statuses
- Print, plot, and scan various project plans and drawing data
- Perform field construction observation for compliance and detailed documentation
- 4+ years of prior industry experience
- Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering Technology or related field
- Experience with Appia Software
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits for full-time employees including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.