Architect Project Manager
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects as if they were your own? If so, be a part of a company whose mission is to strengthen the communities we serve. JEO isn’t just any company. We are a relationship-based company, who cares about people. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
JEO is seeking an Architect Project Manager to join our team. The Architect Project Manager position has the autonomy to design, participate in client development/marketing, manage projects, and oversee development of construction documents and specifications on architectural projects that vary in type and size. This role takes the lead to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with clients and staff in addition to providing oversight on all aspects of a project through final completion. At JEO you will have the opportunity to grow and advance your career with a focus on what most interests you.
- Program and design buildings where people live, work, and learn.
- Support growth by assisting with client development and marketing efforts.
- Managing projects from proposal preparation to project completion to ensure client satisfaction and expected profit levels are achieved.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Assist in the analysis of reports, maps, drawings, etc. to plan and design projects.
- Oversee coordination of work with our project coordinators, team members, and/or other consultants involved with the project.
- Ensure that projects maintain the appropriate level of design and quality control standards.
- Manage project budgets.
- Licensed Professional Architect – State of Nebraska (ability to obtain additional licensure in surrounding states and NCARB certification a plus).
- Minimum of 15-20 years of professional experience
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, and other architectural software.
- Strong design and presentation skills.
- Ability to coordinate, collaborate, and communicate with project team members.
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.