Transportation Senior Manager
JEO’s Transportation Department provides expertise and services in street, highway, trail and bridge engineering services. The Transportation Senior Manager is supported by a department of professionals to manage and grow JEO’s central Iowa transportation practice with a focus on the Iowa Department of Transportation, metro Des Moines area, and other major, metropolitan areas in Iowa, while exceeding client expectations and meeting JEO’s financial goals. This individual will have the opportunity to lead client management and business development initiatives and support the development of overall transportation strategy in Iowa.
The Senior Project Manager has:
- Experience preparing project proposals, scopes of services and cost estimates for a diverse portfolio of project types.
- Experience leading interview teams for major project pursuits.
- Experience managing budgets, schedules, contracts, funding requests and communication and quality control plans in support of key roadway design projects.
- A strong background in the successful development and completion of complex DOT and urban street projects.
- Successful experience managing staff or a project team with responsibility for meeting client expectations.
- Ability to successfully develop and maintain strong relationships. Ideal candidate will have existing client relationships.
- Successful experience as a project manager managing multiple clients and projects at once.
Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree, Professional Engineer (PE) license and 15 or more years’ experience working in the engineering industry on DOT and municipal transportation projects.
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits for full-time employees including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.