Virtual Designer 3D Artist
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully design and managing projects as if they were your own? JEO isn’t just any company. We are a relationship-based company, who cares about people and our clients. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
At JEO, we craft exceptional designs to help clients visualize future projects within the ACEC industry. From animations, renderings, virtual reality environments, and 3D we create unique experiences for our clients. As part of the team, you will work on a variety of projects nationwide to help shape the vision of Architecture, Transportation, Land Development, Environmental, and so much more.
Here is an introduction to the type and quality of work we are motivated to produce for the clients we work with on a daily basis: : https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/467e40e071f24031ab2817623d876e7d
The experience and skills you will need:
- 3+ years production experience in architecture, engineering, project modeling and animation or any CGI animation
- Works across multiple projects types including Architectural, Interiors, Civil and Landscape
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, Revit, Blender, Lumion, 3ds Max, V-Ray, or other modeling/rendering software
- Solid understanding of clean 3D modeling as it relates to materials and UV management, surface normals, edge flow
- Understanding of the techniques related to cinematic architectural animations (storytelling, mood, framing, color, light and shadow)
- Skills in camera animation, rendering sequences and compositing
- Editing skills and any experience with effects and post-production is an advantage (Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, Davinci, or Fusion)
- Ability to create high-end exterior and interior architectural images
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits for full-time employees including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.