Human Resources Intern-Learning and Development
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects as if they were your own? If so, be a part of a company whose mission is to strengthen the communities we serve. JEO isn’t just any company. We are a relationship-based company, who cares about people. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
Hours: 15-20 hours per week(paid internship)
JEO Training and Development focuses on engaging and developing our teams through timely, effective training, resulting in great performance and exceptional results. The Training intern will complete projects that improve administration of our global learning management system, gather feedback from employees, and implement improvements to technical and compliance training.
The intern will:
- Work as a team and learn more about team dynamics
- Gather training requirements and define learning objectives
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Work with subject matter experts to create engaging content
- Create online training content, resources, and aids
- Must be currently enrolled in a university pursuing a degree in Instructional Design, Adult Education, or Human Resources with a focus in Training/Development.
- Must have demonstrated customer service skills and experience working within a team
- Computer proficiency for correspondence, data entry, and Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of adult learning principles, elements of instructional design, and content facilitation
- Ability to relate and communicate with internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Strong comprehension and creative visualization skills
- Uses creative problem-solving and critical thinking skills in content development
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits for full-time employees including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.