Water & Wastewater Project Engineer
JEO is not your typical engineering firm. We have a welcoming, fun, and laid-back culture that encourages communication and collaboration where our greatest strength is our team members. If you value great work-life integration and work best in a relaxed, supportive, and inclusive environment, we may be the place where you ARE the best version of yourself. We are a relationship-based company that prioritizes building people and providing opportunities.
With a rich history and a commitment to excellence, JEO has been serving clients since 1937. We are a leading multidisciplinary firm working hard to improve the communities in which we live, work and play. Join us at JEO and become part of our team that blends expertise, fun and passion for serving each other and our communities. Together, we can make a difference while building a rewarding career!
The Water/Wastewater Department, provides expertise and services in community water, wastewater and storm water systems, as well as, aquatic and park facilities. Project types include but are not limited to water main improvements, wells, water towers, water treatment facilities, wastewater lift stations, sewer mains, and wastewater treatment facilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Project Manager on completing projects primarily with municipalities for their water and wastewater needs.
- Consult with municipal clients to produce positive results and understand how to leverage a variety of project funding sources.
- Develop project plans, contract documents, and perform water/wastewater design tasks.
- Ensure completeness of design related forms and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) license or ability to become registered
- 4-10 years’ experience working in the engineering industry on municipal water/wastewater projects
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with offices throughout Nebraska, Iowa, and Kansas. JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits for full-time employees including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.