Senior Bridge/Structural Engineer
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects as if they were your own? If so, be a part of a company whose mission is to strengthen the communities we serve. JEO isn’t just any company. We are a relationship-based company, who cares about people. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
JEO’s Transportation Department provides expertise and services including traffic engineering, transportation planning, roadway design, structural services, and bridge design. The Bridge/Structural Engineer is supported by a department of professionals to support managing successful projects that exceed client expectations while meeting JEO’s financial goals.
The Senior Bridge/Structural Engineer will:
- Serve as the lead engineer / project manager, including the planning, analysis, and design on a variety of bridge projects
- Perform structural design calculations, bridge design details and specifications development
- Determine bridge quantity development, assign work and/or checking design calculations, and construction cost estimate
- Have strong technical skills and successful experience of leadership projects
- Be involved in client development activities and project pursuits
- Bachelor’s degree in civil/structural engineering
- 8+ years of associated experience.
- Experience working in the engineering industry on bridge projects
- Master’s degree
- MicroStation experience
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits for full-time employees including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.