Senior Bridge/Structural Engineer
JEO is not your typical engineering firm. We have a welcoming, fun, and laid-back culture that encourages communication and collaboration where our greatest strength is our team members. If you value great work-life integration and work best in a relaxed, supportive, and inclusive environment, we may be the place where you ARE the best version of yourself. We are a relationship-based company that prioritizes building people and providing opportunities.
With a rich history and a commitment to excellence, JEO has been serving clients since 1937. We are a leading multidisciplinary firm working hard to improve the communities in which we live, work and play. Join us at JEO and become part of our team that blends expertise, fun and passion for serving each other and our communities. Together, we can make a difference while building a rewarding career!
JEO’s Transportation Department provides expertise and services including traffic engineering, transportation planning, roadway design, structural services, and bridge design. The Bridge/Structural Engineer is supported by a department of professionals to support managing successful projects that exceed client expectations while meeting JEO’s financial goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as the lead engineer / project manager, including the planning, analysis, and design on a variety of bridge projects
- Perform structural design calculations, bridge design details and specifications development
- Determine bridge quantity development, assign work and/or checking design calculations, and construction cost estimate
- Have strong technical skills and successful experience of leadership projects
- Be involved in client development activities and project pursuits
- Bachelor’s degree in civil/structural engineering
- 8+ years of associated experience.
- Experience working in the engineering industry on bridge projects
- Master’s degree
- MicroStation experience
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with offices throughout Nebraska, Iowa, and Kansas. JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits for full-time employees including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.