Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully design and managing projects as if they were your own? JEO isn’t just any company. We are a relationship-based company, who cares about people and our clients. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
The Landscape Architect will collaborate with a team of professionals to plan and design the development of land areas for a variety of projects such as parks, recreational facilities, schools, land subdivisions, commercial, industrial, and residential sites.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Meet with clients, engineers, builders, and planners to explain project goals
- Compiles and analyzes data on conditions of site location, drainage or structure location for environmental reports or landscaping plans
- Prepare site plans and graphic representations of plans using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Work with clients in selecting/suggesting materials based on client desire, budget and climate parameters
- Prepare cost estimates
- Conduct on-site inspections during construction to ensure compliance with specifications and evaluate quality of materials or work
- Attend public meetings as necessary
- Generate new business opportunities and client development
Qualified candidates are required to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- 5+ years of landscape design experience
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.