Water & Wastewater Project Manager
JEO is not your typical engineering firm. We have a welcoming, fun, and laid-back culture that encourages communication and collaboration where our greatest strength is our team members. If you value great work-life integration and work best in a relaxed, supportive, and inclusive environment, we may be the place where you ARE the best version of yourself. We are a relationship-based company that prioritizes building people and providing opportunities.
With a rich history and a commitment to excellence, JEO has been serving clients since 1937. We are a leading multidisciplinary firm working hard to improve the communities in which we live, work and play. Join us at JEO and become part of our team that blends expertise, fun and passion for serving each other and our communities. Together, we can make a difference while building a rewarding career!
The Water/Wastewater Project Manager is supported by a department of professionals to take the lead on implementing projects primarily with municipalities for their water and wastewater needs. You will consult with municipal clients to produce positive results and understand how to leverage a variety of project funding sources. Project types include but are not limited to water main improvements, wells, water towers, water treatment facilities, wastewater lift stations, sewer mains, and wastewater treatment facilities. The Project Manager is supported by a department of professionals to take the lead on managing successful projects that meet or exceed client expectations while meeting JEO’s financial goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Facilitate development, direction, and completion of complex water and wastewater projects.
- Directly manage a project team and have responsibility for meeting client expectations.
- Prepare and manage budgets, bids, contracts, funding requests and communication plans.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of project types.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or biological systems engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- 6+ years’ experience working on water/wastewater projects, funding agencies, and regulatory agencies
- 10+ years' experience working on relevant projects
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with offices throughout Nebraska, Iowa, and Kansas. JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits for full-time employees including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.