Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects as if they were your own? If so, be a part of a company whose mission is to strengthen the communities we serve. JEO isn’t just any company. We are a relationship-based company, who cares about people and our clients. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
The CADD Manager will manage and quality control for engineering databases, documentation, and best practices.
- Oversees establishment and required updates to CADD standards and manages implementation of standards to meet project needs.
- Reviews and revises existing design guidelines and specifications, adhering to JEO’s workflow and ensuring full compliance with JEO’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for developing and providing auditing guidelines and automated tools, as well as quality control checklists for final document/model delivery on each project.
- Point of contact for all CADD software vendors for implementation and/or when requesting application customizations that will provide best practice solutions.
- Provides support to Engineering leads regarding technical issues, training and other CADD system issues.
- Establish benchmarks for project progress by coordinating workflow and balancing workload.
- Responsible for CADD auditing verifying that fonts, dimensions, line styles, levels and other formatting issues are followed per requirements in JEO’s design guidelines and standards.
- Associate degree in Computer Aided Design
- Eight (8)+ years of experience working with Autodesk CADD
- Previous experience performing CADD technical support services
- Extensive knowledge of industry trends related to CADD systems
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.