Professional Land Surveyor
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects as if they were your own? If so, be a part of a company whose mission is to strengthen the communities we serve. JEO isn’t just any company. We are a relationship-based company, who cares about people. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
We are currently looking for a full-time Professional Land Surveyor. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years Crew Chief experience and survey knowledge which includes:
The Professional Land Surveyor will:
- Perform field work on civil engineering, construction and general surveying projects, including topographic, ALTA boundary, Right of Way and As-builts, Flood Elevation Certificates, Lot Surveys
- Keep accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe work performed
- Place stakes at designated points and drive them into the ground
- Operate and maintain equipment that would include a tablet computer, digital camera, survey grade GPS, robotic total stations along with measuring tools.
- Professional Land Surveying License in the State of Kansas
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent
- 5+ Years of relevant experience is preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Valid driver’s license with a driving record that is approved by our insurance provider
- Able to work approximately 95% of the time the field.
- When working outside, ability to stand for long periods, walk over all types of terrain while caring equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather conditions.
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits for full-time employees including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.