Transportation Project Manager
JEO is not your typical engineering firm. We have a welcoming, fun, and laid-back culture that encourages communication and collaboration where our greatest strength is our team members. If you value great work-life integration and work best in a relaxed, supportive, and inclusive environment, we may be the place where you ARE the best version of yourself. We are a relationship-based company that prioritizes building people and providing opportunities.
With a rich history and a commitment to excellence, JEO has been serving clients since 1937. We are a leading multidisciplinary firm working hard to improve the communities in which we live, work and play. Join us at JEO and become part of our team that blends expertise, fun and passion for serving each other and our communities. Together, we can make a difference while building a rewarding career!
JEO’s Transportation Department provides expertise and services in street, highway, trail and bridge engineering services. The Transportation Senior Project Manager is supported by a department of professionals to take the lead on managing successful projects that meet or exceed client expectations while meeting JEO’s financial goals. This individual will have the ability to support client management and business development endeavors as well.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement project plans for transportation engineering projects, considering timelines, budgets, and resources
- Lead a project team of engineers and technicians, assigning tasks, providing guidance and mentorship while fostering a collaborative and positive work environment
- Collaborate with clients, government agencies, contractors and other stakeholders to understand project requirements while maintaining strong client relationships and meeting client expectations
- Prepare project proposals, scopes of service and cost estimates for a diverse portfolio of project types
- Manage budgets, schedules, bids, contracts, funding requests and communication plans
- Coordinate various aspects of transportation engineering projects including design, construction, and implementation activities
- Bachelor's degree in civil/transportation engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- 8+ years' experience working in the engineering industry on municipal transportation projects
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with offices throughout Nebraska, Iowa, and Kansas. JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits for full-time employees including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.