Senior Survey CADD Technician
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects as if they were your own? If so, be a part of a company whose mission is to strengthen the communities we serve. JEO isn’t just any company. We are a relationship-based company, who cares about people. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
JEO's Survey Department is seeking a Senior CADD Technician who will perform complex drafting assignments which require the application of advanced drafting and/or fundamental surveying techniques in accordance with company and industry standards and codes.
- Complete all the technical requirements of a CADD Technician.
- Drafts complex boundary surveys and property base maps.
- Process large topographic surveys.
- Determine earthwork cuts and fills volumes based on existing and proposed topography.
- Prepares moderately difficult to difficult topographic and construction drawings.
- Performs routine checking and/or verification tasks.
- Supports field assignments as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Ability to complete all requirements of a Survey CADD Operator.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to use CADD software and Microsoft Office programs.
- Fully competent in the office as it pertains to creating construction staking data and processing preliminary topographic surveys. Able to perform required duties independently with little to no assistance.
- Knowledge of boundary survey procedures, able to interpret surveys, plats and deeds.
Minimum Education, Experience Requirements
- Associates Degree in Computer Aided Drafting and Design or Job Training.
- 10+ years of experience
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.