Transportation Senior Project Manager
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects as if they were your own? If so, be a part of a company whose mission is to strengthen the communities we serve. JEO isn’t just any company. We are a relationship-based company, who cares about people. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
JEO’s Transportation Department provides expertise and services in street, highway, trail and bridge engineering services. The Transportation Senior Project Manager is supported by a department of professionals to take the lead on managing successful projects that meet or exceed client expectations while meeting JEO’s financial goals. This individual will have the ability to support client management and business development endeavors as well.
The Senior Project Manager has:
- Experience preparing project proposals, scopes of services and cost estimates for a diverse portfolio of project types.
- Experience managing budgets, schedules, bids, contracts, funding requests and communication plans.
- A strong background in the successful development and completion on complex urban street projects.
- Successful experience as a project manager including direct management of a project team and responsibility for meeting client expectations.
- Ability to successfully develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Successful experience as a project manager managing multiple clients and projects at once.
Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree, Professional Engineer (PE) license and 8 or more years’ experience working in the engineering industry on municipal transportation projects.
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.